wiki:developers-meeting-20090923
Last modified 11 years ago Last modified on 09/23/09 17:35:40

[part of a series of meetings]

Participants

Agenda

[see box to the side]

Status of work for 1.9.5

A (quick?) review of activity needed for the 1.9.5 release

New info service/info provider

Fix ReplicaManager to use new pool msgs

Fix. Drop

ACL rename checking

Present. Dropped.

Tigran found trunk doesn't work

Fixed. Dropped.

Ted's patch

Paul to check.

Tigran has marked this as ship-it. Nothing to check whether it fixes something.

Tigran to email Ted suggesting he commit it.

Issues from [FIXME: Add link to yesterday's Tier-1 meeting]

SaRA SRM crashes

What do they mean by crashing?

Triumf problem with pool node.

Doris had an issue with dcap clients. Problem with web pages.

Release of PNFS server

Everything is committed now.

Owen will try to make the RPMs.

Timur to ask JOn to install.

Vladimir will submit patches to add support for BerkleyDB.

Outstanding RT Tickets

[This is an auto-generated item]

RT 5055: thousands of mounted pnfs .(access) entries

RT 5070: Disk file in tape restore queue! Bug in 1.9.3-3?

RT 5072: dcap movers hanging

RT 5108: 1.9.4 SRMv2 not starting

Only errors are emitted in tomcat logging.

Validate certificate directory?

Create trac bug to track changes to Globus Cog so it doesn't prevent Tomcat starting.

Close the RT .

Don't discuss next week.

SRM client

Owen to build SRM client, but would like a change-log. Dmitry to write a change-log.

Non-reproducible errors

Can everyone have a look at ...

Non-reproducible errors.

Someone has written an email to user-form with a list of typical error messages seen.

Review of RB requests

DTNM

Proposed: same time, next week.