Last modified 7 years ago Last modified on 09/16/14 14:10:26

dCache Tier I meeting September 16, 2014

[part of a series of meetings]

Present, Tigran), IN2P3(), Sara(), Triumf(), BNL(), NDGF(), PIC(Marc), KIT(), Fermi(), CERN()


(see box on the other side)

Site reports


Everything is OK; no problems last week.

Started migrating 2.10 in the test instance.

Try to upgrade end of October. If this doesn't work then delay upgrade to December.

Due to pressure of other activities, not sure if we will have everything ready for October.

2.10 instance; everything seems to be OK; however, there is an issue with the gsidcap protocol.

Still need to test with enstore.

Support tickets for discussion

[Items are added here automagically]


Proposed: same time, next week.