wiki:developers-meeting-20180612
Last modified 6 months ago Last modified on 06/12/18 17:53:25

[part of a series of meetings]

Participants

Postcards

About one minute (uninterrupted) per person where they can answer two questions:

  • What I did last week (since the last meeting),
  • What I plan to do in the next week.

No questions until we get through everyone :)

Al: posting patches bug-fixes/frontend/dCache-view; finished GSI implementation xrootd client impl., now testing it.

Dmitry: Committed SSH/kerberos patch. Investigating ssh "inline" command brokenness. Implementing infrastructure to supply gplazma plugin -- hardening this for production.

Femi: Bug fixes on dCache view. A few patches on RB -- icons for the file change colour when file selected. Posted another patch for namespace. Another patch for file-metadata view. Adding ESC to unselect, in addition to "click out" to unselect.

Marina: Busy with releases -- setting up infrastructure.

Paul: Fix some infrastructure.

Special topics

Please list special topics you would like to bring up here *before* the meeting, and, if possible, add a time estimate. We should try to limit this segment to 45 minutes, and that only in exceptional cases.

DOMA

Da Book

Paul will embed the book into dCache.

Release news

Should add test compilation in Jenkins to check the docker target.

Release notes for 4.2

dCache v4.2.0 is tagged, but we need release notes to be written.

Jürgen was busy with that.

Marina will assign people tasks, to write sections committing directly into the release-notes git repo.

Try to get work done by Friday, so Al has a chance to read over it.

Needed to revert the docker support to be able to tag 4.2.0

Trunk activity

Issues from [FIXME: Add link to yesterday's Tier-1 meeting]

Outstanding RT Tickets

[This is an auto-generated item. Don't add items here directly]

Review of RB requests

New, noteworthy and other business

DTNM

Same time next week, again on meet.desy.de.