wiki:tier-one-meeting-20181204
Last modified 12 months ago Last modified on 12/04/18 15:02:47

dCache Tier I meeting December 4th, 2018

[part of a series of meetings]

Present

dCache.org(Paul), IN2P3(), Sara(), Triumf(), BNL(), NDGF(), PIC(), KIT(Xavier), Fermi(), CERN()

Agenda

(see box on the other side)

Site reports

KIT

dCache running fine for the past week.

ssh

Paul to remind Dmitry to update the ticket.

Out-of-memory

RT ticket 9537

Paul to ask in developer meeting who is taking lead in this ticket.

Restart with wrong defaults

RT ticket 9545

Paul to ask in developer meeting who is taking lead in this ticket.

Wrong limit reported

RT ticket 9516

Paul to ask Tigran to update the ticket

Zookeeper problems

RT ticket 9542

Paul to ask during the developers meeting who is investigating this issue.

Nearline archetype

RT ticket 9562

Paul to ask during the developers meeting who is investigating this issue.

pin PostgreSQL complaining about concurrent update

Xavier to investigate if this is a problem and open a ticket accordingly.

NDGF

Things are going really well -- nobody breaking it.

Prodding -- querying about tape/pool/overcommit.

Try to expose complete list and allow agent to choose staging order, similar to how Triumf currently do this.

RT ticket archaeology ==

Paul to check for old NDGF tickets that are still open.

Support tickets for discussion

[Items are added here automagically]

DTNM

Same time, in two week: 18th.